Tuesday 28 February 2012

3+: Dogs - Emily Gravett

Release Date: 05/01/12

BOOK BLURB:

Gorgeous canines of every shape, size and colour are bounding through this irresistible book. Can you choose one dog to love best of all? With playful pencil and watercolour illustrations to delight children and adults alike, everyone will long to bark along with the Chihuahua and tickle the Dalmatian's tummy. This is a wonderfully satisfying book with a twist in the tail.


REVIEW:

I love Emily Gravett, her use of bright colours, wonderful illustrations and a clever choice of words makes her books an instant buy for me as an Uncle. I love her, my nephews love her and most of all she’s an author who always gives you something imaginative as well as creative no matter the subject within. Finally add to this a great sense of pace a story that will amuse as well as fire the imagination and I’ve had many a fun time spending time drawing and colouring different animals with my nephews alongside creating our own version. Great stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog on Monday and started to follow your posts frequently. I have not commented on any weblog just yet however I was thinking I'd love to. It's totally thrilling to truly contribute to an article even if it is solely a blog. I actually don't know precisely what to write down other than I genuinely loved reading the post. Good posts indeed. I sure will maintain visiting your weblog weekly. I discovered quite a bit from you. Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete